Pages

January 20, 2014

Every Day School outfit

Every Day School outfit

Every Day School outfit by ohsaywhat featuring black tops

I have really been loving the color maroon lately, and of course I had to incorporate my favorite color of all, black that is, into this outfit. It's pretty simple and one hundred percent something I would wear. It is Girly, yet edgy (well, In my opinion) at the same time. And lastly to keep the outfit extra comfortable I added a pair of converse, because if you don't know I love my sneaks! If you like the outfit don't forget to subscribe for more content. I have a feeling I will be posting a lot more since I have created a Polyvore account. Until then be well!
-RP

Purple dress
$46 - fashionunion.com


Black top
chiarafashion.co.uk


Topshop socks
topshop.com


Converse canvas shoes
$74 - net-a-porter.com


HUF hat
$33 - urbanexcess.com