Pages

January 9, 2014

Lazy Day.


Hey everyone!

Hope you are all well, I am feeling quite lazy today because it is so gloomy outside. I am enjoying it though and I have no complaints. (:
I love days like this, I can enjoy the time I have with my boyfriend and I can spend the day in bed watching television. Today's show of choice happens to be The Hostages which I am watching the whole season of because I missed it when it was on. It is actually proving itself to be a decent show. Have any of you watched the first season? If so what are your opinions of it? I think I am really watching it because Dylan McDermott is in it, playing the bad guy again I loved him in Olympus has Fallen and cannot wait to see what the second season has in store.
(If there is a second season?)  I am really hoping the show does not get cancelled like many other shows did in 2013.
For Example my favorite, Red Widow which was a phenomenal show and I was more than upset when it got cancelled.

If you cannot find the show on the CBS website, I know it is offered on Amazon Prime which you can get a 30-Day trial for and test for FREE, if you just click the link above.
Other than that nothing is new, I am back home and I should be blogging more frequently (Fingers Crossed) also, school is starting back up soon, so I am really anticipating that as well. (: My goal for the upcoming Spring semester is to dominate, and get a 4.0 GPA so wish me luck! And to everyone else who is starting or has started classes, goodluck to you all as well. Until next time.
-RP