Pages

January 6, 2014

Selfies!


       Church.
Okay, So I don't take many selfies, as a matter of fact, I don't take many pictures, but yesterday I felt like hey why not so I took a few selfies as you all can see. Yesterday I attended church and it felt really good to be in the presence of the lord. It was a great way to start off the new year, and a great way to begin spring semester. My "vacation" is slowly but surely coming to an end, and I will be heading back home (: tomorrow morning. Once home, I plan on hanging up everything I hauled since I have been here and organizing my closet. (Which I am really looking forward to) Hopefully everything will fall into place and I will be able to get my blogging on track and maybe even the whole youtube thing as well! Don't forget to subscribe by email, that way you can know when I post even when your on the go! stay tuned.
-RP