Pages

December 9, 2013

Fashionable Finds for Less

So I have been eyeing this sweater from Forever21:
Out West Fringed Cardigan
for about a week now. During the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Craze, It was priced at fifteen dollars (I believe), however it is now 24.80. I did not buy it and I was so upset about it. Quite frankly I am not sure why I did not buy it, but that is besides the point.
So I was browsing the internet and I have a couple of international websites that I usually check back to when looking for clothing items from places such as ROMWE and Forever. And look what I found guys:
Yes, Victory is mine. I found my sweater and it came out cheaper than what it would have at Forever! Also free shipping and no taxes. Yes indeed. I bought the sweater from Aliexpress and I am beyond happy with the purchase. If interested in the exact link for the sweater feel free to ask, don't be shy.
Until next time.
-RP